Are you ready to empower yourself with the healing properties of essential oils?
Let me ask you some questions…
- Do you find yourself wishing there was a more natural way to support the well-being of yourself and your family?
- Would you like to find more natural cleaning products for your home and ditch the guilt of using nasty chemicals?
- Do you worry about the future of our planet and the people living on it (especially your children), wishing for a better way to support them wherever possible?
- Do you dream of leaving your job and starting your own business, or finding a way to bring in residual income alongside your existing employment, but don’t know where to start?
- Have you ever considered utilising the healing power of plants in the form of essential oils?
Well, your search ends here, welcome to dōTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils.
What is an Essential Oil?
Many plants contain compounds within the roots, flowers, seeds, bark, or other areas of the plant. These compounds are known as essential oils. They are highly concentrated, making them extremely potent.
This is nothing new – plant extracts have been used for centuries and by ancient civilizations for aromatherapy, personal care, health care, religious ceremonies, beauty treatments, and food.
With unique chemical structures, each essential oil holds a variety of benefits for the user. These can be both for physical and emotional – some oils have a grounding, soothing effect, some uplifting and energising.
BEWARE: Not all oils are the same, so do be careful if you’re not using a dōTERRA Essential Oil as it could contain synthetic ingredients – not nice! dōTERRA is Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade, the real deal – a brand you can trust that is backed by science and purity.
My experience with essential oils began when I first discovered them in the late 80’s. I fell in love with them then and have been using them ever since, both for myself and my family. I am now also excited to be using them through The Happiness Gap, utilising the mood enhancing properties of the oils to uplift and support people when they need it the most.
I use Lavender often – it’s so adaptable and brilliant for head tension. I put 1 drop on the edge of my pillow and when I wake up I feel much better. And I absolutely love the grounding effect Balance blend has on me – I have a bottle of it with me at all times.
If you’re not sure where to start, a good place to begin is with the main 3 starter oils of Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint. The Intro Essentials Oils Kit (shown above) includes these 3. They are so adaptable for tons of different uses:
– Soothes occasional skin irritations
– Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
– Provides relaxing qualities that can help to promote peaceful sleep
– Has uplifting and energising properties, helps improve mood
– Effective addition to household cleaners and soaps
– Tangy food flavouring
– Invigorates and enlivens the senses
– Soothes upset stomach
– Promotes oral health
Plant Medicine For Natural Immune-Boosting
You can use many essential oils as a natural support for you and your family’s immune system and doTERRA make this really easy with their On Guard range of products. This protective blend can be used in many ways. You can diffuse it to purify your home, make your own cleaning products and even take it internally to support healthy immune and respiratory function and the body’s natural antioxidant defences.*
With its unique aroma, this oil is made from a beautiful, spicy blend of Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils, On Guard is a must-have because of its incredible benefits, offering support to your immune system’s natural functions.
Protection Against Seasonal Threats and Environmental Hazards*
With powerful immune-supporting properties, doTERRA On Guard is well-known for its ability to protect against environmental and seasonal threats* and is available as soft-gel capsules and beadlets – an easy and convenient way to obtain the immune-boosting benefits.
The small, dissolvable beadlets are filled with doTERRA On Guard, providing an internal dose of the blend to support the immune system. The beadlets are perfect for home use, while traveling and to boost your family’s immunity anytime, anywhere. They are also an instant way to freshen breath.
One bottle of On Guard essential oil blend has many uses:
DIY Natural Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleaner Recipe
No need for nasty chemicals in your home, or spending a lot on shop-bought products. Make your own natural, effective anti-bac spray using essential oils. This is not only safe for the environment, but safe for your family as well. This spray is perfect for cleaning hard surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, etc.:
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- 30 drops of doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend
Pour into a 16 ounce spray bottle. Shake thoroughly, then spritz surfaces and wipe clean.
DIY Natural Hand Sanitiser Recipe
The doTERRA range includes On Guard Purifying Mist for spraying on your hands, but if you prefer, you can also make your own hand sanitiser using the essential oil blend of On Guard.
A simple way to make your own natural cleanser is to combine a few drops of doTERRA On Guard essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub it on your hands and fingers.
Alternatively try this homemade recipe. It will not only cleanse your hands, but will moisturise them too.
- 5 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 4 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 8–10 drops doTERRA On Guard
- 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol (optional)
- In a bowl, combine Aloe Vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Add 8-10 drops of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend to Aloe Vera mixture.
- Add water and mix well to combine. Add more or less water depending on the consistency you want.
- Pour into container. Note: High quality essential oils can be stored in plastic containers if highly diluted.
- Place your homemade hand cleanser in your bag, car, or office to make sure you have it on hand in times of need.
You can also add a drop of On Guard as a delicious (and nutritious) flavour twist to hot drinks and desserts, or even breakfast smoothies to start your day in the healthy way.
Use For Your Home and Family
There are so many ways to use this blend in your home. Also, as this is a pre-mixed blend, it is fine to use topically as it can be applied directly onto the skin.*
- Rub on the bottom of a child’s feet during the school season.
- Use aromatically by adding a few drops to the diffuser of your choice, creating an uplifting scent and helping to purify the air in your home. This is a great blend to diffuse in your home during the winter months as it has an energising aroma that is warm and spicy.
Natural Solutions to Empower both You and Your Family
Make Your Own FLOOM – a powerful blend to boost immunity
The FLOOM blend (so called because of the initials of the ingredients) contains the essential oils Frankincense, Lemon, Oregano, On Guard and Melaleuca (Tea Tree), all of which are known to promote healthy immune function*. This a really powerful blend of essential oils and can be made up as an extra support, especially in times of seasonal threats, such as Autumn/Winter. Please see safety statement below before using.
- 5 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 10 drops Lemon essential oil
- 5 drops Oregano essential oil
- 5 drops doTERRA On Guard
- 2 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (as carrier oil)
- Add all the drops of the essential oils to a 10ml roller bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with the Fractionated Coconut oil, pop the rollerball cap and lid on and give it a shake. Voila! You have made your first ‘FLOOM Bomb’!
- You can use a few drops in a diffuser to purify your home, or topically – roll onto the soles of your feet.
- Remember to place your FLOOM in your bag, car, or office to make sure you have it on hand in times of need.
- This recipe is safe to use for children over 6. Roll onto their feet, or alternatively down the spine to minimise the risk of them getting the blend on their fingers an accidentally into eyes.
NOTE: Essential oils are very potent – always follow the usage and safety guidelines. Avoid contact with eyes, ears and sensitive areas. May cause sensitivity, do not use this blend on areas that are exposed to sunlight. See further general safety notes below*, and on oil product labels. More information can be found on the dōTERRA website and also in the current product guide.
You can buy single oils if you only want one or two, but if you would like to make the FLOOM and other recipes and begin to use a selection of oils as natural solutions for your family and home, there are some lovely doTERRA kits you can make a fast start with AND make great savings on:
- The doTERRA Home Essentials kit (above) has all the FLOOM oils, including the On Guard blend, plus more.
- The doTERRA Family Essentials Kit (below) also has these oils, plus On Guard and Peppermint Beadlets.
If you have children, you will know how often they bring unwanted things home! Pop a diffuser on to purify and freshen your home with oils such as On-Guard, Lavender and Peppermint. doTERRA Air’s refreshing aroma can also be used to create feelings of clear, easy breathing (Air blend is also included in both these kits). The Petal Diffuser has a soft night-light and timer for automated switch off.
If you buy these kits, do remember to pop a bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil in your shopping basket as well so that you can begin to make blends. You can buy lots of pretty bottles to put your blends into on essentialoilsupplies.co.uk, plus Amazon and Ebay.
If you are super excited about starting to use oils, you could go the whole hog and get the doTERRA Natural Solutions Kit (below).
This kit contains a ton of oils with a lovely wooden box to store them in safely, a Lumo diffuser, fractionated coconut oil, a selection of supplements to keep you fit and healthy, deep blue rub for muscle discomfort, body, hair and skincare products, On Guard cleaning products, beadlets, and a super selection of oil blends, pre-mixed and ready to go. Wow! What more do you need?!
All kits come with a book to guide you on using the oils.
If you purchase any of these kits, you’ll get 25% discount as a Wholesale Customer with FREE annual membership!
Also take a look at some of the mood-enhancing pre-mixed blends – super easy to use when you need to grab and go. Read more on these HERE.
And if you fall in love with the oils as I have, why not become a Wellness Advocate yourself – there are many benefits and you could also end up getting some of your oils for free, PLUS the opportunity to begin your own business and supplement, or even replace your income. Contact me for more details, or sign up immediately for a doTERRA Wellness Advocate account below and I will contact you.
Get Started Right Now!
Visit my dōTERRA shop to discover how you could begin to feel amazing, both physically and emotionally and maybe help others to feel amazing too.
There are three ways to begin:
1. Retail Customer
Buy the oils at retail and pay full price (not recommended!). However, if you don’t wish to save 25% on your oils:
- Click the ‘Get Oils Wholesale’ below which will take you to my dōTERRA shop.
- Click the ‘Shop’ tab on the menu bar at the top.
- Select your country, then you can start shopping.
2. Wholesale Customer
- Get 25% discount as a Wholesale Customer with FREE annual membership if you purchase one of the Starter Kits.
- pay £20 (+VAT) annual membership fee to select individual products. Optional annual renewal is £15 and includes a FREE 15ml bottle of Peppermint oil, one of the most popular oils dōTERRA offers.
Click the ‘Get Oils Wholesale’ button below which will take you to my dōTERRA shop. Please follow the steps at the end of this post to open an account.
3. Become a Wellness Advocate
Join with a Wellness Advocate membership. This option gives you a 25% discount, but also the option to share oils with others and earn money to cover your monthly order. You could supplement or even REPLACE your income.
Order directly by clicking the button above which will take you to my online dōTERRA shop, then follow these steps:
- Click ‘Join and Save’ (top right)
- Scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Join dōTERRA’ button
- Select your country
- Select Wholesale Customer, or Wellness Advocate
- Add your details to the form
- Select your kit, or individual products and membership fee
- Add payment details, and thats it!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Always read the label and follow the safety instructions. Oils can cause skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.